Find Books & Videos
How to Check out Books
- Bring your MICA photo identification card (MyCard) to register at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- You may only borrow books or magazines that circulate, (sorry, no films); 10 books limit.
- Check out is for three weeks, with one renewal.
- All borrowed library materials must be returned by Friday, July 25, 2014 when your library privileges expire.
- Get the free BookMyne app at iTunes to view your account!
- Overdue library materials are charged $0.25 cents per day with a maximum fine of $7.00. Any unreturned library material will be considered as lost and you will be charged the current replacement book cost and a non-refundable processing cost of $25.00.
For on-campus access to E-Books found in the Decker Library's online catalog, click on the link displayed by each E-Book title within the catalog search results list or within the E-Book's full catalog record display. This takes you to the access page for that title, and you can begin navigating through the E-Book via the Table of Contents.
Off-campus please log-in with your MICA username and password. You can then use the search interface to find materials, and navigate through each E-Book via the Table of Contents.
Encyclopedias and More
Use this to get background information on your topic, biographical information, images and more!
You will need to use the REMOTE ACCESS link to use Decker Library databases off campus.
Contact Decker Library
Media Resources Collection
Library Director, Tony White
Decker Library Hours
May 27 - August 2
Open Sun June 29 & July 6, 13, 27 from 10am-2pm
August 2 - 31
Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm
Closed Sat and Sun
July 4 - Closed
July 18 - Closed at 12pm