How to Check out Books
- Bring your MICA photo identification card (MyCard) to register at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- You may only borrow books or magazines that circulate, (sorry, no films); 10 books limit.
- Check out is for three weeks, with one renewal.
- All borrowed library materials must be returned by Thursday, July 18, 2013 when your library privileges expire.
- Get the free BookMyne app at iTunes to view your account!
- Overdue library materials are charged $0.25 cents per day with a maximum fine of $7.00. Any unreturned library material will be considered as lost and you will be charged the current replacement book cost and a non-refundable processing cost of $25.00.
Decker Library Catalog Search
Encyclopedias and More
Use this to get background information on your topic, biographical information, images and more!
You will need to use the REMOTE ACCESS link to use Decker Library databases off campus.
Decker Library Hours
Monday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
6/30, 7/7, 7/14, 7/28
12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closed July 4
at 11 a.m., July 19 (for Artscape)
Contact Decker Library
Media Resources Collection
Library Director, Tony White