1. Concept Mapping(freely brainstorming keywords/concepts)
Add words as you continue to research.
2. Outlining(identifying relationships between the keywords/concepts)
Develop working thesis. What questions does the thesis raise?
3. Drafting(writing your thoughts about each concept)
How does what you are writing support the thesis?
4. Editing(looking over the draft and revising it so your meaning is clear)
5. Proofreading(getting the mechanics of grammar and style right)
Firing Molding Pot
Iron oxide throwing
color England decoration
Kaolin slip-casting plasiticity
Delftware copper red
Decker Libraryat the Maryland Institute College of Art | Location: 1401 W. Mount Royal Ave., Baltimore, MD 21217 | Mailing: 1300 W. Mount Royal Ave., Baltimore, MD 21217